From: CTMI – A Cult or Just Radical Christianity?
- The first of these that came to our attention was when our children were given false addresses and told to lie to customs officials upon arrival in Mauritius. CTMI’s reputation in Mauritius means you cannot mention them upon arrival at customs.
- Then the same money was handed to a queue of people to prove sufficient cash to extend visas for CTMI members wishing to stay longer in Mauritius.
- Then we discovered a pastor had lied to all of us about being the first to complain to him – when we all had!!
In addition, we have verifiable evidence of:
- Court cases about CTMI wrongfully taking custody of children
- Undue influence on government officials
- Sexual abuse and rape by CTMI elder
- CTMI members being deported from Mauritius
- Defrauding the tax man in a land deal by falsifying signatures
- CTMI arranging sterilization of members wives
- Removing and hiding “illegal” children from CTMI school when government inspectors visited
- Denying their plan for a church in Waterfall KZN in a legal zoning hearing. This after publicly admitting they planned a church after misleading a community into thinking it would be a school
- Diverted U.S. church funds given for “missionaries in Africa” to Trianon building project.
- Lured students to Mauritius to study in a “Christian Seminary”. Meanwhile this institution never got off the ground.
- Church leaders instructed to shred documents on the eve of a government investigation
Most of the above were exposed in public media (Press, radio and TV)