- This site is devoted to all those interested in understanding why there is hurt and strained relationships when family members are recruited into any of the countless “cultish” religious organisations around the world.
- The Concerned Parents Group based in Hillcrest, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa want to share their experiences about one such “cultish” group – CTMI (Church Team Ministries International) - based in Mauritius. As well as their church in Durban, South Africa - Grace Gospel Church. (GGC). We hope this will help prevent others going through similar experiences.
- Our ten years of research has led us to understand that all such groups have very similar characteristics.
- A common experience for us all was that these groups tend to present initially as positive, pleasant, passionate, loving and good for our young adult children. Our eyes were only opened when it was too late.
- Please click on whatever interests you in the "Evaluating CTMI" Menu above. You will find layers of detail.The first layer is the bare minimum of information. If you want more information you can click at the end of the summary for journal articles by experts, presentations at international conferences, more detailed analysis by our members and even a Masters Thesis.There is also the opportunity to visit our FORUM to find out more, share your thoughts or ask questions.
Click on Pic For More About Us