Those who felt the chilly winds of isolation…
1. A wife and mother goes to court and flees with her children….
2. A heartbroken mother shares her story of the gradual loss of her daughter….
3. Same Mother’s desperate letter to her daughter
4. A father’s anguished determination after a harrowing trip to Mauritius in search of his daughter
5. A son, dying from cancer, leaves the home where he was receiving loving care to live with CTMI members until his death. Parents are excluded from funeral arrangements….
6. A father writes to former friends and CTMI leaders over the undue influence on his daughter
7. Later, this same parent and his wife respond to his daughter “divorcing” them
8. A mother tells her story of high control in their lives
9. A general parental response to CTMI member blog post
10. A grieving father wrote to his son after being cut off from all contact with his son and grandchildren…Only posted because after six months there was no response…. (Currently nearly two years with no response and no contact)
11. A grieving mother from Paris has been cut off from her daughter in Mauritius for years. Recently French Justice has responded and she shared her story on Europe 1 radio. Here is her story: