Those who felt the chilly winds of isolation…
- A heartbroken mother shares her story of the gradual loss of her daughter….
- A father’s anguished determination after a harrowing trip to Mauritius in search of his daughter
- Same Mother’s desperate letter to her daughter
- A son, dying from cancer, leaves the home where he was receiving loving care to live with CTMI members until his death. Parents are excluded from funeral arrangements.
- A father writes to former friends and CTMI leaders over the undue influence on his daughter
- Later, this same parent and his wife respond to his daughter “divorcing” them
- A mother tells her story of high control in their lives
- A general parental response to CTMI member blog post
A grieving father wrote to his son after being cut off from all contact with his son and grandchildren…Only posted because after six months there has been no response….