From: CTMI – A Cult or Just Radical Christianity?
- Our family members all showed evidence of wide eyed awe of their new leaders in an unusual and disturbing way.
- Attending up to five or six meetings a week and whirlwind of camps and conference events in widespread locations
- Previously, family members were respected and consulted about significant decisions. This faded, and we felt the chilly winds of being “tolerated outsiders”. Rather even minor decisions required input and confirmation from church leaders.
- There was an example of an email confessing total submission and obedience to Miki Hardy.
- Much time was spent in leader’s homes. Total denial and defensiveness shown when we pointed out clear evidence of weaknesses and errors.
- Giving up everything and moving to Mauritius to live the “given life” working for the church and be in close proximity to the Apostle
- Many references in testimonies to the “amazing” leaders who live “this gospel”. “We were orphans until Miki came into our lives”.
- Reports on conferences have significantly higher number of references to Miki Hardy than Christ!